Dog Copenhagen Comfort Walk Air Harness
The Comfort Walk Air harness from DOG Copenhagen is a strong and lightweight everyday harness made of durable stain and water-resistant materials with soft breathable padding.
The harness is easy to fit and put on and comfortable for your dog to wear during any level of exercise.
An easy to use aluminum clasp allows you to open/close the neck-strap – convenient for dogs that prefer not to have a harness pulled over their head.
Dog Copenhagen’s Comfort Walk Air Harness is a slim harness with a narrow chest plate to enable full freedom of shoulder movement.
This harness has leash attachment D-rings on both the back and the front, and a ring to attach an ID tag or a light on the back.
The neck and belly straps are fully adjustable, and the Comfort Walk Air™ harness comes in a great range of colours to suit every dog.
Try our matching range of leashes and collars for the complete set up!
Dog Copenhagen Comfort Walk Air – Key Features
- Comfortable everyday harness that is easy to fit/put on
- Easy to use aluminum fitting to open/close the neck-strap
- Four points of adjustment to ensure optimal fit for each individual dog
- Soft breathable padding on chest, back and belly panels for comfortable daily use
- Two leash attachment options – one on the dog’s back and one on the dog’s chest
- Ergonomic design gentle on the dog’s back and neck areas
- Efficient 3M™ reflective trim for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Aluminium hardware – nothing on the harness will rust
- Separate ID tag attachment point
- Designed in Denmark / Made in China
Not sure what size to order? Contact us for advice.
Dog Copenhagen Backorders
If we don’t have the colour and size combination you are looking for, please contact us and we can provide an estimated time for our next order. Orders are only placed with Dog Copenhagen a few times a year.
For more information on Dog Copenhagen, click here