BUILT FOR TOUGH CHEWERS
With three solid lobes, Tux is our toughest treat toy – made to stand up to some fearsome fangs.
Tux’s treat-hiding hollow cavity makes it ideal for short-snouted breeds to get to the nut butters, biscuits, and meaty bits.
Once treats are long gone, Tux floats, bounces, and hangs tough through serious chew sessions.
- Ultra tough puzzle toy helps stimulate dogs’ brains to support healthy growth
- Tuck dry treats inside, or fill with wet treats and freeze for a delicious Tuxicle
- Non Toxic & Dishwasher Safe
- Made with zero-waste and recyclable Zogoflex material in Bozeman, Montana
- Backed by our Love it Guarantee™
- Recyclable through our Join the Loop® recycling program
PLAY SAFE. PLAY SMART.
Please remember your dog’s safety is your responsibility. No dog toy is indestructible. Choose only toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your dog and always supervise your dog’s use of this toy, find the right toy for your dog’s behavior here. If damage occurs, please discontinue use of the toy immediately.
Tips and Tricks
- Make a Tux-cicle: Fill with broth, gravy, or wet food and freeze for extended play
- To keep your dog motivated, change up the challenge with West Paw’s other puzzle-treat toys – Qwizl®, Toppl® and Rumbl®
Small: 4″/10 cm
Large: 5″/13 cm