Jumppa Pomppa Fleece Sweater
Are you looking for a warm winter jacket for your dog?
The Jumppa Pomppa is a warm and versatile sweater for year-round use – it’s also good choice as a winter jacket for your dog. The top part of the coat is made of an anti-static plush and due to its superior flexibility it’s easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
The underside is water-repellent thermal tricot, which protects both the abdomen and the chest. The form-fitting sweater stays perfectly on even while sprinting. JumppaPomppa can be used either as a warming layer by itself or as an extra insulation under a Pomppa raincoat.
- Flexible and comfortable sweater
- Quick and easy to put on
- Complete freedom of movement
- Form-fitting design stays perfectly on and keeps large muscle groups warm
- Protects from head to tail – high collar protects the neck without restraining head movement
- Suitable for many types of dogs
- Moisture-wicking material speeds up the drying process of wet fur
- Quality reflectors located on the side seams
- Machine washable, colours stay bright for years and fast drying
JUMPPA POMPPA MATERIALS
- Knitted plush
- Highly elastic
- Anti-static – doesn’t tangle up or gather fur
- Elastic thermal tricot, repels water and dirt
- Water-repellent coating
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE
Choosing the right size ensures the best possible protection. When the jacket fits right, it protects the most important muscle groups and stays perfectly on even while sprinting. Pomppa jackets are well suited for both slender and heavily built dogs. When choosing the right size, it’s important that the jacket doesn’t restrict the dog’s natural movement or disturb them in any other way.
The right size is determined by the back length of the dog. We recommend that you avoid choosing a smaller size than your dog’s back length indicates, especially when choosing JumppaPomppa. However, depending on the dog’s proportions and fur type, the right size may be larger than the size according to the back length. It’s also important to consider the intended use of the product. A jacket meant for active lifestyle should fit snugly, whereas a jacket for calm exercise and downtime during training can be slightly larger.
The picture shows where to take the measurements used in the size chart. When measuring, the dog should be standing with its back as straight as possible. Remember to leave some extra room for the measurements, if your dog has a thick fur.
- BACK – The back length is measured from the neck to the base of the tail. Start measuring from the meeting point of the neck and back.
- NECK – The neck circumference is measured from the same point as the back length. This measure is only relevant when choosing JumppaPomppa.
- CHEST – The chest circumference is measured from the widest point of the chest.
- WAIST – The waist circumference is measured from the narrowest part of the dog’s abdomen.
Maintaining and taking care of the product properly will increase its lifetime. Always follow the washing instructions found on the label inside the jacket. Wash the product at 30°C using a delicate cycle. Avoid using any fabric softeners or bleach. Do not spin-dry or iron the product.
Avoid any unnecessary washing. Aside from high water consumption, washing will wear out the fabric and its coating. If there’s no visible dirt or debris, try to air out the product in a well-ventilated area or try placing it in the freezer to get rid of any possible odors.
Please contact us for an estimated order time before placing this product on backorder. Orders are only placed with Pomppa a few times a year.
For more information on the Pomppa range, click here